[OpenSIPS-Users] 30x redirect for register

Dani Popa dani.popa at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:16:41 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks Bogdan for confirmation,
for list acknowledge, till now, Linksys support 30x redirect for
register(an also for invite) and grandstream not for REGISTER(but
support for INVITE) . Also x-lite,bria,eyebeam and jitsi don't support
30x for REGISTER(i didn't test for INVITE and other sip methods). If
someone have other results, please let me know.

Dani