[OpenSIPS-Users] Registrant module invite auth

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Fri Jun 17 10:20:31 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for that.

I have applied this as I think it should work and I get it resend the INVITE but does not insert the auth header?

Here is a snapshot of the config file...

failure_route[1]{

	if (t_check_status("407")){
		uac_auth();
		t_relay();
		exit();
	}

Are there any other parameters I need to set? Is this process correct?

Many thanks

Regards

Chris