[OpenSIPS-Users] pjsip - messaging

Anca-Maria Vamanu anca.vamanu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 16:53:27 CEST 2011

Hi Liviu,

The simple IM mode (page mode) is supported by any soft SIP client I think (
like x-lite, twinke, pidgin, etc.) . As for the opensips config, all you
need to do for a MESSAGE is to do lookup("location") to search for the
destination's IP and then t_relay() the MESSAGE. The default opensips config
works also for IM.

Regards,
Anca Vamanu