[OpenSIPS-Users] Bye_on timeout_flag missing in 1.7

Vlad Paiu vladpaiu at opensips.org
Thu Jun 16 12:28:08 CEST 2011

Hello Saúl,

I just saw this issue with call_control, mediaproxy and nat_traversal
modules.
I have ported them to the new version now. Instead of attempting to find
the dlg_flag in the dialog exports, you should just call create_dlg from
the dialog API. It is lighter ( don't have to iterate through all dialog
parameters ) and you get an immediate response, whether the dialog
creation was successful or not.

Vlad Paiu
OpenSIPS Developer