[OpenSIPS-Users] Bye_on timeout_flag missing in 1.7

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Thu Jun 16 11:13:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have just upgraded to 1.7 and notice that the bye on timeout flag is
no longer present in the dialog module even though the revision and date
seems to be the same?

Also I notice a number of functions in the nathelper module have been
moved to a new rtpproxy module. Are there any allowances I need to make
in my existing config file apart from adding the new module?

Many thanks

Chris