[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips registering with gateway

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Wed Jun 15 13:31:57 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have seen some trails indicating that you can use sipsak to generate
registers for opensips but if I need to generate theses registers from
the same port for it to be valid how can I prevent opensips responding
to the returned messages?

Is there another way of doing this? Thought I read somewhere that this
was now incorporated into opensips as a module but can't find the blog
trail again.

The problem I have is the gateway provider can do ip authentication but
only for 1 account. I have multiple accounts so the only way is for
opensips to register or for it to send/forward all traffic for that
account from a specific ip address different than the main one. Can this
be done?

Many thanks

Chris