[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips-mi-proxy unable to start

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Fri Jun 10 15:46:49 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Jun 10, 2011, at 3:03 PM, Nethra Chander wrote:

> Hi,
> I am running debian linux.
>
> For reference, the sources.list file contents are below:
>
> deb http://security.debian.org/       squeeze/updates main contrib non-free
> deb-src http://security.debian.org/   squeeze/updates main contrib non-free
> deb http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian lenny main
> deb http://security.debian.org stable/updates main contrib non-free
>
> deb http://backports.debian.org/debian-backports lenny-backports main
>
> # AG Projects software for OpenXCAP
> deb     http://ag-projects.com/debian stable main
> deb-src http://ag-projects.com/debian stable main

You are running Debian Lenny, which is not the current stable release. The current stable release is Squeeze and that is the one we have packages for.

You should be able to get the source and package it yourself for Lenny, but you'll also need to install the appropriate dependencies, as I mentioned earlier.

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects