[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher module setting to probing

Pete Kelly pkelly at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 12:52:25 CEST 2011

I am testing with the dispatcher module at the moment, one of the options is
to set the probing mode to 1 which means the module will automatically
disable a gateway if it receives a 408.

Is it possible to make this only set to probing if a *locally* generated 408
is received? At the moment it disables even if the downstream gateway
returns a 408 which seems wrong to me. If the gateway has responded then it
is not inactive.

The code looks like this but I am not sure if it's easy to derive if the 408
is locally generated from the tmcb_params

struct tmcb_params *ps

        if(ds_probing_mode==1 && ps->code == 408)
        {
                if (ds_set_state(group, &uri, DS_PROBING_DST, 1) != 0)
                {
                        LM_ERR("Setting the probing state failed (%.*s,
group %d)\n",
                                        uri.len, uri.s, group);
                }
        }