[OpenSIPS-Users] MSRPRelay install problem

Barsan Liviu barsanl at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 09:08:11 CEST 2011

Hello,

I installed the msrprelay with apt-get install ..., and I got the following
error:

Unpacking msrprelay (from .../msrprelay_1.0.5_all.deb) ...
Setting up msrprelay (1.0.5) ...
Starting MSRP Relay: msrprelayTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/msrprelay", line 16, in <module>
    import msrp
ImportError: No module named msrp
.
Processing triggers for python-support ...

I notice the following:
- I have in /etc/apt/sources.list the following:

# AG Projects software
debhttp://ag-projects.com/debian stable main
deb-src http://ag-projects.com/debian stable main

, thus not the ...unstable main as it is written in the install guide.

- all other servers, modules were installed without problems.

I have the following system:
Debian 6.0.1 Squeeze, python 2.6.6 and all required prerequisites installed.

Thanks,
Liviu