[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool - CDR Flow record

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 16:32:42 CEST 2011

Thanks for the reply Tijmen.  I was working on this last night and I think I
made some leadway.  My issue was that OpenSIPS wasn't sending CDRTool the
correct info depending on the call.  So my global.inc still has

"E164_class"         => "E164_US",
"intAccessCode"      => "011",
"natAccessCode"      => "1",

The issue I was seeing was that if I fixed the Call Flows it would break the
rate calculations because it didn't know the Country Codes.  And if I fixed
the rating for Country Codes it would break the flow.  This is what I had to
do from a USA Provider standpoint in order to get Call Flow and Call Rating
working

If the call is from a local customer to another local customer OpenSIPS
needs to pass the can_uri without a "1" prefixed to the callee.  This will
show up as "on-net"

If the call is from a local customer to a caller on the PSTN network
anywhere in the nation OpenSIPS needs to pass the can_uri with a "1"
prefixed to the callee.  This will show up as "on-net-diverted-off-net".

If the call is from a local customer to an International number OpenSIPS
needs to pass the can_uri with a "011" prefixed to the callee.  This will
show up as "outgoing".

If someone from the PSTN calls a local customer then OpenSIPS needs to pass
the can_uri without a "1" prefixed to the callee.  This will show up as
"diverted-on-net".

So I think my problem was that I was trying to keep the same format for all
types of calls.  Obviously each version of call needs a different format and
I understand that now.  It really took a lot of test calls to figure that
out.

Duane