[OpenSIPS-Users] /etc/init.d/opensips restart returns OK when opensips is down...

Advantia VoIP Systems info at advantia.ca
Sat Jun 4 17:08:56 CEST 2011

Hi Toyima,

The start-stop-daemon function of the init script returns successfully when
launching OpenSIPS as long as your script is syntactically correct and a
pidfile can be created.  You likely have an external resource (database
perhaps) that is required but not available (database credentials??) causing
OpenSIPS to exit after the init script exits.

Cheers,

Mario
http://advantia.ca