[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS in separate networks

Carmelo D leone81 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 13:43:45 CEST 2011

Hi all

I'm trying to develop an environment where different SIP clients, located in
different networks, register to OpenSIPS. I'm using routers to separate the
networks and I'd configure the OpenSIPS in one of these networks.
Before starting the development I'd ask a couple of questions:
- are there any limitations in clustering two OpenSIPS servers (for
redundancy) in different networks?
- it can happen that two SIP clients in two separate networks have the same
SIP username (normally the telephone number). I think this could be a
problem. Should I define some rules to identify the users?

Thank you for your kind support,

Carmelo