[OpenSIPS-Users] How to install NAT support for Opensips 1.7.x

Barsan Liviu barsanl at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 11:09:47 CEST 2011

Hi,

If you want to have far-end NAT traversal then you should use a media relay like
rtpproxy or MediaProxy. Read first the NAT traversal problem.

One solution for NAT traversal is to take a look to the book Building Telephony
Systems with OpenSIPS 1.6, chapter NAT traversal, it is an example that works
well.
And if you want to use MediaProxy instead of rtpproxy, then replace the calls of
rtpproxy with the correspondent from MediaProxy (use_media_proxy...).

Also to have ICE is simple, just set the right parameter in the MediaProxy
module.

Regards,
Liviu