[OpenSIPS-Users] ICE and Mediaproxy break when using append_branch and serial_branches/next_branches

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 17:06:27 CEST 2011

I went ahead and changed my script so that engage_media_proxy doesn't get
called on the other serialized branches and that didn't make a difference.
Let me know if you want me to test anything else.  I'll wait to see what you
can come up with.

Thanks

On Mon, Jul 18, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Saul Ibarra Corretge
<saul at ag-projects.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Jul 15, 2011, at 3:09 AM, Duane Larson wrote:
>
> > While trying to debug some Q Values I noticed the following
> >
> > 90127X2XX9 should get called first        || Q-value is 90
> > 90148X7XX9 should get called second   || Q-value is 50  <---- This is a
> Outbound Number
> > 90133X9XX9 should get called last        || Q-Value is 40
> >

> > So for some reason the first and second number get called at the same
> time in parrallel even though the Q values are different.  But I have
> two-way audio for all calls (The first call in parrallel with
> 90127X2XX/90148X7XX9 and the second call to 90133X9XX9).  Usually the second
> call to an internal number would have one-way audio.
> >
> > Here is the debug for this.  (The debug is a lot longer but I couldn't
> post it to pastebin.  I can email if need be)
> > http://pastebin.com/D8NK50X9
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Duane Larson <duane.larson at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Here is a debug=5 showing the call to outbound number then 90127X2XX9.
> > http://pastebin.com/ZpsR5WG8
> >
> > Here is a siptrace of the same
> > http://pastebin.com/Rvg6nNGa
> >
> > Not sure if it really helps
> >

> I can't see anything obvious in those logs. Looks like you are calling
> engage_mediaproxy for every new serialized branch, which should just work.
> I'll try to simulate some serial-forking scenario and see if I can spot
> something, but it may take me some time.

> Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
> AG Projects

Duane