[OpenSIPS-Users] Manipulating sdp headers

Chris Martineau chris at ghosttelecom.com
Wed Jul 13 11:41:21 CEST 2011

Hi,

Is there anyway to manipulate the sdp headers apart from the codec
information.

I have tried various methods in the textops module but they only seem to
address the SIP part of the message.

The problem I have is the in some circumstances I get 2 (c) records in
the sdp of which rtpproxy only updates the last. Some downstream apps
are only processing the first (c) record resulting in no  speech as any
rtp is bypassing the proxy. If I could strip the first (c) record it
would be a quick fix.

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Chris