[OpenSIPS-Users] SNMPStats - openserSIPRegCurrentUsers is always incrementing

John Quick john.quick at smartvox.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 22:20:28 CEST 2011

Hi Bogdan,

I have an update. My theory is already proven wrong. Radius is not linked to
this problem.

I am running a test on two servers:

Server 1: CentOS 5, OpenSIPS built from source using opensips-1.6.2-notls,
the registration statistic is incrementing.

Server 2: Ununtu v10.04.2, OpenSIPS built from source using
opensips-1.6.4-2-tls, the statistics for registration are constant.

I will investigate further and let you know what I find.

John Quick