[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP - Picture change isn't updated on subscribers client

Saúl Ibarra Corretgé saul at ag-projects.com
Thu Jul 7 17:01:26 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Jul 7, 2011, at 3:54 PM, Duane Larson wrote:

> No.  All that I see are the publish messages being sent from my proxy to my proxy.  Nothing else is generated after that.  My presence config is pretty basic for testing purposes

That would be the problem. Your proxy knows that the picture changed, but it doesn't tell it to the endpoints. Have you enabled the presence_xcapdiff module? Your endpoints needs to subscribe to the xcap-diff event so that it gets notify requests with the changes.

--
Saúl Ibarra Corretgé
AG Projects