[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXCAP - Picture change isn't updated on subscribers client

Duane Larson duane.larson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 15:54:23 CEST 2011

No.  All that I see are the publish messages being sent from my proxy to my
proxy.  Nothing else is generated after that.  My presence config is pretty
basic for testing purposes

route[Pres] {
        # absorb retransmissions
        if (! t_newtran())
        {
xlog("L_INFO", "Presence: Call [$rm] Not newtran \n");
                sl_reply_error();
                exit;
        };

if(is_method("NOTIFY"))
{
        if (!t_relay()) {
                sl_reply_error();
        };
        exit;
}
        #handle presence requests
        if(is_method("PUBLISH"))
        {
                handle_publish();
        }
        else if( is_method("SUBSCRIBE")) {
                handle_subscribe();
        };
        exit;
}

On Jul 7, 2011 1:11 AM, "Saúl Ibarra Corretgé" <saul at ag-projects.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Jul 6, 2011, at 11:07 PM, duane.larson at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> I have two users that are on each others buddy list. When I first set my
picture for each account the other client received the update and shows the
picture for the buddy. Yet when I change one of the buddy's pictures the
other client doesn't see the update at all. I have to restart the client in
order to see the new picture. Shouldn't the client get a notify that the
picture has been changed?