[OpenSIPS-Users] MWI Notify Request

Nicolas Dupuis nicolas.dupuis at ovh.net
Fri Jul 1 18:07:13 CEST 2011

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

I have configure Kamailio to use presence module that is to say load presence, presence_xml and presence_mwi modules.
After that, i just use hanle_publish and handle_subscribe to manage the MWI.

Now, my configuration works when i use sipsak to create a PUBLISH request to inform my kamailio (presence server) that there is
mwi for userA. When userA subscribe to Kamailio he receives mwi.
(For indication, mwi informations are stored in the table presentity)

Tomorrow, i'll try to write the script will create publish request directly from Asterisk (VM Server).

Regards,
  Nico