[OpenSIPS-Users] Installing OpenSIPS on Red Hat

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Mon Jan 31 20:23:04 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Toyima Dias <toyimads at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've seen many information on how to install OpenSIPS in DEBIAN, but in my
> case i need to install it on Red Hat, i've found some information but not
> very well supported, i would like to have a very clean and stable
> installation for a very large and stable production server, is there any
> recommendations please?
>
> Regards

Toyima,
If you are trying to install mediaproxy, then yes, Debian is the way to go.
With it's dependencies you'll be fighting to make it work for a while.

However, if you are just trying to get Opensips to run on Redhat.. Can't you
just compile from source? It's really not so advanced. Maybe I'm missing
something?

-Brett