[OpenSIPS-Users] Distributing Presence

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 19:11:49 CET 2011

Hi,
I'm trying to create an opensips registration cluster that also
supports distributed presence.
The idea is that a UA can register to any server and subscribe to
another UA that may be registered at a different server, along with
making calls to them, etc..

I already have REGISTER duplication working through the use of the
path module and t_replicate.
However, I noticed I cannot use the same approach with PUBLISH
messages generated by pua_dialoginfo and pua_usrloc.
The remote server that I replicate to always has the error of "No
E_Tag match" when calling handle_publish().
Is there any way to replicate PUBLISH Presence and Dialog events out
to other opensips instances?
Or do I need to use shared database tables (and db_mode 3).

Thanks.

-- James