[OpenSIPS-Users] sst module killing calls

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Jan 27 20:00:05 CET 2011

And another issue…

With a call that went to a carrier that does support sst, I see they refreshed the call at 15 seconds into it.  Or, 15 seconds before the session expired.  You can look at it either way.  They included the following in their refresher INVITE:
  Session-Expires: 90;refresher=uac
  Min-SE: 90

So they've bumped the timer to 90 seconds from my 30.  Cool.  It seems the sst module doesn't see this refresh, and the dialog module still doinks the call at 30 seconds into it.  Bummer.  Is this normal?

On the initial INVITE I create the dialog with create_dialog() then set the flag for the sst module.

- Jeff