[OpenSIPS-Users] sst module killing calls

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Thu Jan 27 19:49:44 CET 2011

Hello,

I'm experimenting with the sst module once again.  It's configured as follows:

  modparam("dialog|sst", "timeout_avp", "$avp(s:dialog_timeout)")
  modparam("sst", "sst_flag", 6)
  modparam("sst", "min_se", 30)

Dialogs are set for all calls.

Calls I sent contain the following header:
  Session-Expires: 30

So far, so good.  When I get a 200 OK from a carrier that supports sst, I see the following headers:
  Supported: timer
  Session-Expires: 30;refresher=uas

(The 30 second expiration is an experimentally low value.)  When I get a 200 OK from a carrier that doesn't support sst, I don't see those two headers.  In this case it seems the sst module still sets the dialog expiration to 30 seconds, after which the call goes poof.

Is that correct behavior?  If neither end advertise support for sst, and neither side is going to refresh it, it seems a bit strange the sst module would still cause the dialog to expire at the expiration time.

- Jeff