[OpenSIPS-Users] Help required on Open SIP

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Jan 27 06:24:23 CET 2011

On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 11:20 PM, Pradeep Patil
<pradeep.patil82 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I had worked on Avaya SIP (Home & edge server concept), so I am totally new
> to Opensip & very interested to learn it & work on it.
>
> Please provide me any installation docs if available or any contacts of you
> so i can directly in touch with you through gtalk/yahoo.

Pradeep,
The examples and the live CD are very good references as are the cookbooks.
Just be sure you have a firm understanding of SIP before you dive in.

There isn't a real big community of us out here, but I've found the mailing
list to be very helpful. I'm not sure you'll get on anyone's IM without a
contracting agreement. :)

Go get an install setup and work off the examples to start. Then let us know
where you get stuck. :)
-Brett