[OpenSIPS-Users] Stale dialogs not being deleted from DB (1.6.4)

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Jan 21 13:30:39 CET 2011

Hi Alan,

If still in memory, it means the dialog is considered as alive - please
also print the "state" field (both from fifo and DB).

Even so, the record is strange:
    start_time  is Thu, 20 Jan 2011 20:00:56 GMT
    timeout is Sat, 01 Jan 2011 17:23:06 GMT

So timeout is before the start_time :P....

Could you post the out of the fifo cmd dlg_list ?