[OpenSIPS-Users] Stale dialogs not being deleted from DB (1.6.4)

Alan Frisch frisch.alan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 22:49:21 CET 2011

Bogdan,

The dialogs are still showing in memory with the FIFO command and in MySQL.

I have the following in my opensips.cfg

modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 7500)
modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)

One of my entries is showing this:

| start_time | timeout    |
| 1295553656 | 1293902586 |

The timeout is less than the start time, so it will never timeout.

Perhaps I should try removing it and see if it just doesn't come back?