[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR Accounting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Jan 20 12:36:41 CET 2011

Hi Andrew,

if you are using the new CDR generation feature (acc with dialog
module), you cannot do it, as the acc module calculates the duration at
second level. So, by default you get only seconds....There is a
pseudo-variable to get the microseconds and you could use
extra_accounting to have it added to CDR, but when generating directly
CDRs (based on dialog module), all extra_accounting vars are evaluated
at 200 OK time (when the call starts), so you cannot take the value for
the BYE time.

You can do it only if you use the standard ACC (without dialog) which
generated 2 records (START and STOP) for each call and extra_accounting
vars are evaluated for each record, so you get the microseconds for
INVITE and BYE