[OpenSIPS-Users] question for opensips.cfg

Skyler skchopperguy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 00:53:05 CET 2011

Hello zhaolb007 at 163.com -

I am also new to opensips for the past 4 weeks and what you are asking for
does not exist. If you found an opensips.cfg with ALL capabilities I'm sure
it would be valued at millions of dollars but also completely worthless to
you or me.

 Let me tell you where to go to learn and find all of the best information
for starting with opensips. Also, when you find out what is best for your
system, you can find all of the detail on its powerful modules in the list
below.

1. Download the Virtual Machine from here:
http://www.voice-system.ro/shortcuts::opensips_livedvd
2. Download the documentation from the same link above (pdf)
3. Work with the VM and connect phones to see how it works
4. The VM has the best opensips.cfg that you can start with
5. Explore your situation and use the VM to test your ideas
6. Don't Google your questions, Go here:
http://opensips-open-sip-server.1449251.n2.nabble.com/ to search for
everything you can ever need in the beginning.

 When you know what modules you might need and you cannot find answers with
#6 or if you have specific questions, feel free to ask the list. I have seen
many active users and developers on here everyday and they are very helpful.

Further, your question regarding "routing" is too broad. Do you mean to ask
about inbound, outbound or internal routing?

- Skyler