[OpenSIPS-Users] Call limitation

a.zagorskiy at oyster-telecom.ru a.zagorskiy at oyster-telecom.ru
Wed Jan 19 20:28:52 CET 2011

Hi Duane.

The concurrent call limitation isn't what I want.

I don't deal with money. I need to decide deny or allow
call only on prefix of a call's number

Example:

user 100 from domain mydomain1 has blocked calls that
begin from 811
user 200 from domain mydomain1 has blocked calls that
begin from 812
other users from domain mydomain1 haven't such limitation
and can call anywhere.