[OpenSIPS-Users] DND and presence

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon Jan 17 12:31:18 CET 2011

Hi James,

You could push the state through MI with pua_mi module, if this is
applicable in your system. An external application could issue a publish
command when the DND state changes:
http://www.opensips.org/Resources/PuaExtensions#pua_mi.
The only why you could change the state from the script is to insert
directly into database - in presentity table a correctly formatted body
with the desired information
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/avpops.html#id292802).

Anca Vamanu
www.voice-system.ro