[OpenSIPS-Users] Do I have a realm configuration problem

Gareth Blades list-asterisk at skycomuk.com
Fri Jan 14 13:41:25 CET 2011

I have just setup opensips and have a phone with a couple of lines which
are registered with opensips.

I have a problem when trying to place a call between the two lines.
Opensips receives the sip packet and responds with proxy authentication
requires and the phone replies with the additional information in the
packet but then opensips seems to drop it and doesnt forward or give any
error response.

Looking through the debug information I can see "DBG:auth:pre_auth:
credentials with given realm not found" which leads me to think there is
a problem related to the realm configuration. I havent done any specific
configuration in terms of dimains/realms other than add the machines
full name (which is in the dns) as an alias which I needed to do in
order for the phone to register.

I have attached the debug and packet trace and also the configuration
file. Can someone take a look to see if my theory may be correct as I am
new to opensips and I have no reference to what the opensips debug
should say in this situation.

Thanks
Gareth