[OpenSIPS-Users] nat_traversal samples?

Jeff Chua jeff.chua.linux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 02:57:00 CET 2011

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:10 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
<bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:
> where is the nat part here ? can you directly route between OpenSIPS B and C
> ?

Bogdan,

I'm trying to use my iPhone from home to route via my PC (vpn). It's
more like this below ...
iPhone, wlan, home PC has private IP. I'm routing from my iPhone to my
PC to the office to get a trunk out.

iPhone - wlan - PC(home) OpenSIPs - VPN - PC(office) OpenSIPS - ISDN

> Regarding TCP, if everything must go through TCP, that will be tricky...you
> can make SIP to go via TCP, but RTP is UDP oriented ...

I know very little about OpenSIPS now, but, again from I read, it
looks like nat_traversal can do the job ... I just need a working
sample if possible. I just can't find it on the net.

Thanks,
Jeff