[OpenSIPS-Users] How to implement a SIP Trunk in between twoSIP servers.

Leon Li Leon.Li at aarnet.edu.au
Wed Jan 12 04:18:23 CET 2011

Hi Steven,

To configure the trunk in CUCM, go to Device > Trunk, add a new "SIP
trunk".

The configuration fields are pretty straight forward. Important ones are

*         Destination Address, i.e. opensips IP

*         Port, if not 5060

*         CSS for inbound and outbound calls. (this decide what number
you can send calls to and receive calls from opensips)

*         Any number transformation if you have

This is the basic. If you have questions about particular fields, please
mail in details.

Regards,

Leon