[OpenSIPS-Users] b2b refer scenario

Anton Zagorskiy a.zagorskiy at oyster-telecom.ru
Tue Jan 11 15:56:09 CET 2011

Hi Anca.

As I see from the b2b documentation, there is no easy way to catch an
attended refer and make it as INVITE. The problem is in the refer-to field
that contains "Replaces" tag.

May be anyone has an idea how to do this?

Also, why there isn't documnetation for 1.6.4 on the site? There are 1.6.3
and trunk/devel in Cookbooks and 1.6.x and 1.7.x in the tutorials. What is
1.7.x?

WBR, Anton Zagorskiy
VoIP Developer, Oyster Telecom
Phone.: +7 812 601-0666