[OpenSIPS-Users] insert customized SIP-Reason column in ACC

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 16:36:26 CET 2011

Hi All,
For all the failed calls, I respond with customized SIP-Codes and
SIP-Reasons to my callers using t_reply function in my script. The SIP_code
gets inserted correctly in the acc table but the SIP reasons are not
inserted as what I set. For example, if I send a t_reply("403",
"Account-Inactive"), the entry in sip_code column is "403" but the entry in
sip_reason column is still "Forbidden".
I know I can add an extra column and insert those values in a separate
column using AVPs, but I intend to use the default column in acc table.
Is it possible to insert the customized reason code generated from script to
be entered into the sip_reason column of the acc table?

Thanks for any pointers or help in advance.

--- Jayesh