[OpenSIPS-Users] CRITICAL syslog mesages

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 08:17:26 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,
Thanks for the reply. I use the fr_timer as 3 seconds in my script and I am
also using failure routes extensively to failover my calls to multiple
destinations. Can this be a cause for the race event?
Is there anything else that I can look at to avoid this race event?

Thanks for all your help !!

--- Jayesh