[OpenSIPS-Users] prepaid with call plan

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Jan 6 18:21:24 CET 2011

yes, whatever backend (radius, db), you end up with 2 radius request at
call setup. Mainly because they take place at different moments in call
setup (so, you cannot combine them in a single request). The auth is
done at INVITE time, before sending the call to termination, while the
ACC start is done at 200 OK INVITE, when the call is established.

BTW, the acc module in opensips can automatically do RADIUS accounting
(you do not need to do it manually).