[OpenSIPS-Users] ACK incorrect handle when use domain

fengbin arithdon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 12:33:46 CET 2011

Hi,Bogdan

Thank you for your reply.

I have a question on your comment.

in RFC3261 16.12 (in the following)
The first step of proxy should lookup location table to replace request-uri
if there is.
In my case I think proxy should first replace ACK's request uri to callee's
sip identity and then go to loose_route....

I added lookup script before loose_route then it works.

   1.  The proxy will inspect the Request-URI.  If it indicates a
          resource owned by this proxy, the proxy will replace it with
          the results of running a location service.  Otherwise, the
          proxy will not change the Request-URI.

      2.  The proxy will inspect the URI in the topmost Route header
          field value.  If it indicates this proxy, the proxy removes it
          from the Route header field (this route node has been
          reached).

      3.  The proxy will forward the request to the resource indicated
          by the URI in the topmost Route header field value or in the
          Request-URI if no Route header field is present.  The proxy
          determines the address, port and transport to use when
          forwarding the request by applying the procedures in [4] to
          that URI.

On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 7:27 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
<bogdan at voice-system.ro>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The ACK gets to our opensips because of the Route hdr (Route:
> <sip:10.61.20.146;lr=on>); opensips will further route the ACK based on RURI
> which is "sip:stct_1000 at siptest.org <sip%3Astct_1000 at siptest.org>"...is
> this domain resolvable by DNS and pointing to callee (10.61.20.200:5060) ?
> Callee has to place in 200 OK its contact address that can be used to route
> back to it...so if its contact "sip:stct_1000 at siptest.org<sip%3Astct_1000 at siptest.org>"
> does not point back to callee, it is a callee issue.
>
> Regards,
> Bogdan
>
> fengbin wrote:
>
>> Hi,Mogdan,
>>
>> Thank you for your help.
>>
>> The enclosed is the pcap file.

> Bogdan-Andrei Iancu
> OpenSIPS Event - expo, conf, social, bootcamp
> 2 - 4 February 2011, ITExpo, Miami,  USA
> www.voice-system.ro

arithdon