[OpenSIPS-Users] CRITICAL syslog mesages

Jayesh Nambiar jayesh.voip at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 11:25:32 CET 2011

Hi All,
I see a lot of similar messages in my syslog:
CRITICAL:tm:set_timer: set_timer for 4 list called on a "detached" timer --
ignoring: 0x2aaaad32f650.

Although i don't see any problems in my call processing and I understand I
can safely ignore it, but can someone please make me understand the
significance of the integers used in these messages. Like in the above
message the integer is "4", i have earlier seen these messages with integers
0 and 1 and at that time I used to have serious problems of opensips not
processing requests because of a lag in DB queries !!

Explanation of these integers and their significance will be very helpful.
Thanks,

--- Jayesh