[OpenSIPS-Users] cdrviewer not showing caller and callee?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon Feb 28 22:06:37 CET 2011

Hi Chris,

By default opensips does not account a caller or callee like column as
what is the meaning and where to take this information is highly related
to your scenario (like in a residential scenario, callee/caller are the
end SIP users, in trunking can be the trunk IDs, etc).

In a simple case, you can use the extra DB accounting to log the FROM
URI (as caller) and RURI (as callee) - you can check the OpenSIPS
Virtual Machine where is an working example on that.

chris wrote:

> *Hi,*
>
> * *
>
> *I am getting cdrs but with no callee, caller or leg type shown.
> Looking at the various scripts and at the cdrs database there does not
> seem to be anywhere this is stored. These fields exist in the acc db
> only.*
>
> *Is there an updated script that creates these entries, I have
> **opensips_cdrs_1_6.mysql inserted but this doesn’t reference those
> entries either?*
>
> * *
>
> *Thanks*
>
> * *