[OpenSIPS-Users] QoS/ToS Opensips

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Mon Feb 28 16:53:16 CET 2011

Peter,

Additionally, and slightly off list topic… If there's a standard, I would suspect it's AF31 for SIP (0x68) and EF for RTP (0xb8).  I've seen several gateway manufacturers' equipment use these values by default.  CS6 and CS7 are generally reserved for network operations only.  I haven't done any research to see if there is anything official to this.

- Jeff