[OpenSIPS-Users] xlog works half the time

Brian Artigas brian at allstatecomputers.com
Sat Feb 26 05:06:18 CET 2011

Hi All,

I just built a new VM running CentOS 5.4 with the latest stable version
of OpenSIPS from svn - I'm assuming 1.6.4-2. I copied my cfg file that
worked perfectly on another VM that was running 1.6.1 to the new VM. I
tweaked a few things: IP address, modules location, and commented out
all mi_datagram module lines, and since xlog is included in the core, I
commented out the loadmodule "xlog.so" line.

I'm now running into an issue where the xlog comments only work up to
about half way down the script. I can't figure out for the life of me
why. Does anyone know why it would work for the top half of the script
but not the bottom half?

For instance I have route 3 that handles invite requests. The first half
of the route handles incoming calls, the second half handles outgoing
calls. I get logging on all of the incoming calls, but none of the
outgoing calls. Again, aside from the tweaks mentioned above this file
is exactly the same as the one that works perfectly on 1.6.1. Any
thoughts?

Thanks,

Brian