[OpenSIPS-Users] route based on previous load_balance dialog

Dave Singer dave.singer at wideideas.com
Fri Feb 25 19:25:53 CET 2011

stefano,

You might look at the dialog module. Check if what you need is stored in the
db for a dialog. You would need to have the db mode set to realtime.
The nice thing if you can use dialog module is that it is built in to write
the info to the db and clean it up.
Otherwise you will need to write to a custom table and cleanup it up at the
end of the call.
Either way you would use avp_db_query to pull the needed info from the db.

Dave