[OpenSIPS-Users] Permissions and domains?

Toyima Dias toyimads at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:15:35 CET 2011

Hello,

I have an Asterisk as a GW, i don't want to ask for authentication to
incoming calls (coming from the Asterisk), so i did the following:

Previously i added the IP of the Asterisk to the table "domain" so the
function is_from_local could check the from domain in the domain table and
get into the if bucle

Now my doubt is why do i have to use check_source_addres after checking the
is_from_local? does it make any sense? Also, adding the IP of the GW to the
domain table will produce the mentioned ack bug here
http://lists.opensips.org/pipermail/users/2011-February/016883.html (when
UAC from Proxy calls to the GW)...Am i doing sometrhing wrong?
if (!(method=="REGISTER") && is_from_local())  /*multidomain version*/
        {
                        if(!check_source_address("0")){
                        if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
                        proxy_challenge("", "0");
                        exit;
                }
                if (!db_check_from()) {
                        sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
                        exit;
                }
        ##
                consume_credentials();
        ##      # caller authenticated
        }
        }

.
.
.
.
.

 if (!is_uri_host_local())
        {
                if(is_from_local()) {
                        route(1);
                } else {
                        sl_send_reply("403","Not Here");
                        }
        }
By the way, i'm opening a new thread beacuse answering to the mentioned gets
a reject because of size of the message :S

Any help would be appreciated!

Best Regards