[OpenSIPS-Users] ratelimit: per group/account limiting

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Tue Feb 22 20:39:45 CET 2011

The ratelimit module was designed to deal with SIP trunks and not with
subscriber traffic.
Under normal circumstances, the subscriber traffic does not need to be
ratelimit-ed.
The pike module can be used to identify DoS traffic from a particular
subscriber and then take appropriate action.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas