[OpenSIPS-Users] Weird routing of ACK on INVITE

Ronald Cepres rbcepres at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:16:21 CET 2011

Hi all,

After relaying an INVITE from my PBX to the carrier side (and after carrier
responded as expected), I receive an expected ACK from my PBX with the
domain part of the RURI of the ACK is the same as the IP of my OpenSIPS,
which seems to be impossible to route back to the carrier side because it
would just be relayed to my OpenSIPS if I try to relay it again based on the
domain of the RURI.

What could be the possible causes to this situation or did I just miss
something?

Here is a snippet of my opensips.cfg if this could help:

if (has_totag()) {
if (loose_route()) {
if (is_method("INVITE")) {
 record_route();