[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA REFER plus Topology Hiding at once

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Thu Feb 10 15:44:31 CET 2011

Hi Duane,

On 02/10/2011 12:20 AM, duane.larson at gmail.com wrote:
> I have somewhat successfully set up the following
>
> Phone <-> OpenSIPS_Proxy <-> OpenSIPS_B2BUA <-> PSTN
>
> Now I am wondering how it's possible or if its possible to do REFER
> scenario and also Topology Hiding within the same OpenSIPS B2BUA
> server? A second question would be what if I want to use B2BUA module
> to do stuff besides help me with REFER. Like say I wanted to also do
> the Marketing example or the prepaid example. Would I just add all
> that extra XML stuff to my script_scenario file??

Yes, you can use more scenarios at the same time. You just have to take
care to call them when needed.
To add them, you have to set more times the script_scenario parameter to
the paths of the scenario files, or extern_scenario for the ones
triggered by MI.
For the REFER one, if you use it for all calls, it will do topology
hiding and only if a REFER is received, it will do extra actions.

Anca Vamanu
OpenSIPS Developer