[OpenSIPS-Users] CDR flag

Denis Putyato denis7979 at mail.ru
Tue Feb 8 16:23:32 CET 2011

Hello!

There is Opensips 1.6.4-2 and I use CDR flag for accounting purposes.

Today I found one record in acc table which have duration 10829  s.

I found sip_debug  of this call (I am using ngrep utility for caching sip). The debug I attached to the message.

In this debug:

1.1.1.1    -  Kamailio of some provider

2.2.2.2 – my Opensips

3.3.3.3 – Cisco gateway

As you can see there is no BYE in this session, but CDR record appears in acc table.

I have such parameter of dialog module:

modparam("dialog", "hash_size", 4096)

modparam("dialog", "log_profile_hash_size", 12)

modparam("dialog", "default_timeout", 10800)

modparam("dialog", "timeout_avp", "$avp(i:995)")

modparam("dialog", "dlg_match_mode", 1)

modparam("dialog", "db_mode", 1)

modparam("dialog", "db_url", "mysql://xxxxxxx:xxxxxxx@localhost/xxxxxx")

modparam("dialog", "profiles_with_value", "client;tgrp")

modparam("dialog", "bye_on_timeout_flag", 7)

I wonder how CDR record may appears in acc table if there was no BYE for this session (even generated locally by Opensips)

Thank you for any help.