[OpenSIPS-Users] How to modify the 100 Trying packet

Tyler Merritt tyler at fonality.com
Mon Feb 7 03:19:32 CET 2011

I have used "if (status=="100")" and "if (is_method("TRYING"))" and placed
these in a variety of places, at the top of route[0], in route[1], in
onreply_route (where it actually works), but nowhere can I get the OUTGOING
100 TRYING packet to change...

I can't figure this out - there isn't very good documentation surrounding
this particular packet, and if I were to guess, I would say that the method
is hard-coded somewhere in the routing module.

Any pointers on where this packet might be modified before sending it to the
upstream provider would be welcome.