[OpenSIPS-Users] Redirecting REGISTER requests to another proxy

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 17:38:20 CET 2011

Hi Bogdan,
The UAC -> P1 -> P2 scenario was something I was hoping to avoid
because it puts a reliance on P1 being up, even though its really not
needed.
I've been trying to play with DNS SRV, and returning some sort of
failure code so that a UAC would at least move to the next server with
the same priority, but alas it doesn't appear that DNS SRV is a well
implemented thing in UACs.

Thanks.

-- James